Dreamer.

Ad astra per aspera.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Someday...

I don't know what I've been doing lately. It's like my mind is all boggled up and there's not a coherent thought in there. Sadly, I Must admit, I have had little time to remotely do what I want to do, although some might paint a slightly different picture, it's honest...i have had little time to do what I find fun.

Writing being one of them. Lucian is now ten months old and growing before my eyes. I can't believe he's that big already. it seems as though last summer didn't happen, and it shouldn't be like this. But he's growing, and there is little I can do to slow him down. He must make it to being a kid. And then the fun begins, even more after he's potty trained and I don't have to change his diapers, that will be a day of rejoicing.

I don't really have much to type at the momment. Other than it's hard to balance so many things on a plate at once, and I mean that sincerely.

I wouldn't ask for things to be any easier though, because I wasn't given an easy life because I was meant to be a strong individual.

Life lesson no. 400: You were meant to be strong, deal with the hardships and chaos that is your life with the grace of an adult and the acceptance of a child.

Love,
Faith

3 Comments:

  • At January 27, 2008 at 8:30 PM , Blogger Babette said...

    Your life lesson is a beautiful thing, indeed. God's Grace, Peace, and Mercy to you!

     
  • At January 28, 2008 at 11:35 AM , Blogger Beverly said...

    Hi, Faith,
    I wondered who this person was who was commenting on Babette's blog and seeing her comments back to you, and then I read Mamacita's blog about teen pregnancy, etc, and upon reading your comment came to find who you are.

    What a wonderful friend you have found in Bonnie.

    I commend you, my dear, in the responsibilities you've taken on and your strong Christian character.

     
  • At February 7, 2008 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Gail said...

    Ahhh, truer words were never spoken or written and few are harder to do. My hat is off to you and the wonderful life you are making for your young family.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home